Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

ONE OF THE BEST PUNK N ROLL CD'S YOU WILL EVER HEAR!!!! 

Support Us
Buy T-Shirts !
more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Visit Our Shop
Post  ONE OF THE BEST PUNK N ROLL CD'S YOU WILL EVER HEAR!!!!
Share this album on Facebook

Hey guy's and gals, Your old pal Nekro here. Today when I was digging threw my boxes of cd's. I came across this lil gem here. This is one of the best Punk n Roll cd's ever recorded. See what I dig about it is, I love the band the JONESES. And guess what? Jeff Drake the main man of the JONESES is the guitar player here(As well as Rocko on bass and Greg Kuehn). And Jeff even sings lead on 2 tracks. Then we one of my other long ago fav's the HUMPERS. And from that bunch we have Jeff's lil brother Scott Drake on vocals and the ever awesome guitar playing of Mr. Billy Burks. So all in all I think you guys and gals can see what your getting into here. Some dirty trashy as fuck punk n roll. Some of those new bands out there need to check this out, So that way they can learn how to do this.

HERE FOR A LTD TIME

Nekro

"High school may be some sort of distant bad memory for you these days, but The Vice Principals are here to show you another side of school that ain't so downright awful. Those looking for some seedy gossip about these particular schooling officials need look no further than seminal punk rock band The Humpers, as Billy Burks and Scott Drake continue in the same vein as their former band. And this time Scott invited his brother Jeff (The Joneses) to play with him !

The Humpers and the Joneses were known for their simple, dreadfully catchy tunes that were laced with smart-ass words of wisdom. The Vice Principals stick to dishing out round after round of this familiar-sounding formula, rocking without racing down your throat at ungodly speeds or attempting to be musically so-fis-tee-cated. It's rock, baby, and the guitars are the Head of the Student Body here. Side A starts out alright as The Vice Principals do a decent job of covering "Jack the Ripper," stalking the streets with a gutsy, raucous energy. However, the band's rendition of "Glad All Over" may cause aural distress for some of you in the listening audience, as it's lethargically played and utterly forgettable. Should the Vice Principals find another line of work?

Hold on a sec kids, you don't get off that easily. Think you can just go off slamming your locker door like some piss-poor freshman? Flip the vinyl over, because side B is like hearing a spiritually revitalized group. Squawking horns and RB piano spike up "Donkey Girl" to give After School With The Vice Principals a strong injection of soul. Other promising numbers include the rousing "meet me at the flagpole after school" action of "After Detention," with its ass-kicking, bullying quality, and "Snitch", a mass of chaotic guitar notes and emphatic lyric lines that could easily have fit on a Humpers album. They may be a bit older and set in their ways, but The Vice Principals will not only have you cleaning chalkboards after school, but give you multiple musical ruler rappings that you can't help but enjoy. This could indeed be the first likeable lesson you've had in years!

I don't know much about History, but I do know that when Scott Deluxe Drake grabs the microphone in his right hand and criss-crosses the stage like a possessed Superintendent, you're going to hear an assembly speech that you won't forget any time soon !"

Published on 2010-3-30 4:40am GMT

Source / Link : http://nekrodad-theamericanpsycho.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-of-best-punk-n-roll-cds-you-will.html

Like the albums ? Buy a t-shirt ! We have hundreds of different t-shirts designs, in various colors and sizes. If you like the music on this website then you will love the t-shirts !

30 Mar 2010, 09:25

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing