Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Sex Pistols - Spunk (SAMPLER) 

Support Us
Buy T-Shirts !
more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Visit Our Shop
Post  Sex Pistols - Spunk (SAMPLER)
Share this album on Facebook

Hey ladies and men, Here is a lil sampler from the UK punk rock band the SEX PISTOLS. I have chosen to post this sampler last night before that douche Malcolm died. But I got busy doing something else.

I posted "Nevermind The...", Over at my other blog but didnt get to this one until now. Look fuckers, I know this has been done to death the Pistols and all. But when the day is done they were a cool band and a major influence on so many artist.

I strongly urge you all to check out the post pistols band "THE PROFESSIONALS". Now that is how punk rock was meant to be played. You can find an amazing live gig by them and an EP over at KING ROCKER ROCKS ON blog spot. Tell em Nekro sent you lil babies.

Sex Pistols - Spunk (SAMPLER)

TRACKS:

1-Satellite
2-Just Me (I Wanna Be Me)
3-No Future (God Save the Queen)
4-New York (Looking for a Kiss)

http://www.multiupload.com/ZZCT9R4OEM

Spunk is the title of a bootleg album by the Sex Pistols, originally released in the UK during September or October 1977 (see 1977 in music).

The album comprises studio demos and chatter recorded with Dave Goodman during 1976 and early 1977, while original bass player Glen Matlock was still a member of the group. Most of the songs would later be re-recorded and officially released on the group's debut album, Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols.

Several parties, including some members of the British music press, immediately suspected that the group's manager, Malcolm McLaren, was responsible for the original Spunk bootleg. This would have been in breach of the band's record contract with Virgin, which was itself planning the release of Never Mind the Bollocks when Spunk appeared. An October 1977 Sounds article by Chas de Whalley discussed Spunk and made reference to this conveniently coincidental timing.

The evidence for McLaren's involvement is speculative, although it can be noted that his company, Glitterbest, retained the rights to the demo recordings as well as the master tapes — and the demos appearing on Spunk were presented in excellent quality. Also, as evidenced by the original album's "LYN-" matrix number prefix, the record had clearly been pressed in the UK by Lintone, a legitimate independent pressing plant that would presumably not handle anything that appeared to be a bootleg, and would certainly allow the bootlegger in question to be traced if enquiries had ever been made by the genuine copyright owner. McLaren has always publicly denied responsibility for Spunk, but has stated that he prefers the record to Never Mind the Bollocks.

Some Sex Pistols fans concur with McLaren – and producer Goodman – that the raw versions of the songs on Spunk are superior to the officially released ones, particularly since Spunk approximates a faithful reproduction of the original Sex Pistols line-up's live sound. The album also features the bass-lines of Glen Matlock, which were not reproduced when guitarist Steve Jones took over bass duties for the recording of Never Mind the Bollocks.

Spunk is therefore often cited as the Sex Pistols' de facto alternative debut album. Certainly a tape of part or all of Spunk had been played to Tony Parsons as early as March 1977, and became the subject of his NME article, "Blank Nuggets in the UK", which described the recordings as if they represented an imminent debut album release.

Published on 2010-4-08 11:17pm GMT

Source / Link : http://nekrodad-theamericanpsycho.blogspot.com/2010/04/sex-pistols-spunk-sampler.html

Like the albums ? Buy a t-shirt ! We have hundreds of different t-shirts designs, in various colors and sizes. If you like the music on this website then you will love the t-shirts !

09 Apr 2010, 10:06

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Strigoi580 here...
• The Surf Rats - Strange Things Happen Here @ Midnight (2017)
• VA - Ehrlich & Laut Vol. 4 (2017)
• Howlin Bones - Shamboolala EP (2017)
• West Side Boys - Denna Ungdomen EP (2017)
• Days N Daze - Crustfall (2017)
• VA - Warped Tour 2017 Compilation (2017)
• The Defenders - The Defenders (2017)
• The Armstrongs - If There Ever Was A Time (Single) (2017)
• Saint Peter Square – Shit Or Lizard (2017)
• Steady Teddy & The K-Train Babies - S/t (2017)
• Kilmaine Saints - Whiskey Blues & Faded Tattoos (2017)
• VA - The Best Of British Psychobillies Vol.1 (2017)
• Pott Riddim - Nie Mehr Arbeiten Gehen (2017)

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing