Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

"Death of Osama Bin Laden" 

Post  "Death of Osama Bin Laden"
Share this album on Facebook

Sup everyone, I was just wanting to know what all of your views and opinions are on "the death of osama bin laden". I ESPECIALLY WANT UNGOVERNABLE TO COMMENT ON THIS. You think its bullshit? Truth? Propaganda? He never existed? He's a dinosaur from outter space? What do you think, lemme here it all. Coz I honestly dono what to think of this for once.

02 May 2011, 08:58
Profile WWW

Post  Re: "Death of Osama Bin Laden"

It really makes me wonder... when I first saw the article I was all like "Really? C'mon..."
And still I don't know what to think... Bin Laden could be just a damn terrorist or a conspiracy terrorist... the answer for that I believe know only Bush, Obama and their other little friends... I even don't know what to think about the 9.11 and all those conspiracy theories...

02 May 2011, 11:55

i'll copy what i posted on another forum:
Quote:
It's weird that this announcement comes only a couple of days after the announcement that over 500 talibans evaded from a prison in Afghanistan. The US army needed something to regain the faith of the people, so here it is.

Many serious sources also says that Osama Ben Laden was very sick a couple of years ago, he had serious kidneys problems and was hospitalised (that was confirmed) for serious health problems.. On his last videos he appeared very sick and he hasn't released any videos since a couple of years (he used to release videos all of the time).

It was also officially confirmed that the coalition had the occasion to kill osama ben laden at multiple reprises. In the beginning of the war in afghanistan, osama ben laden was totally surrounded by coalition troops (in a valley tora bora i think). The soldiers tryed to contact the US command post to ask them the authorization to kill ben laden (since they were the leaders of the coalition). They waited 48 hours and they order never came. Osama ben laden managed to get away by the only exit that wasn't blocked by soldiers, leading to think that he was helped to get away...

So i really don't know what to think, especially considering that his body was thrown in the water and that the army refused to show pictures of his body while they leaked pictures of saddam hussein getting hanged...

BTW, pakistan confirmed that the photos of ben laden dead body are FAKE. many experts in graphism also confirmed it.

04 May 2011, 06:52

I don't know what to believe or what not to believe anymore.

04 May 2011, 21:07

In fact, Ben Laden is sick of chronic renal insuffisance/failture (not sure of the english word) since 1985 !!!! He was also injured during the war against soviets... His kidney sickness require him to have frequent treatements in hospital...

Back a couple of months ago, many government officials, anti-terrorist experts and other political experts were saying that Ben Laden is probably already dead, because of his kidney problems.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, i am not going to say that i am right but neither can you prove that ben laden really died a couple of days ago. I'm just saying that he MAY have died long time ago and the US are just lying to regain the faith they lost after 500 talibans evaded from an afghan prison (what a weird coincidence it happenned only a few weeks ago). They could have killed him many times before, they just wanted to keep it for the right moment. Not only they could have killed him in afghanistan in 2001 when he was surrounded, but they let him go... but they also have easily found him because all the medical treatements he needed were easy to trace. In the years after 2001, EVERYONE knew that Ben Laden was in Pakistan but the americans were not looking for him. I have a very interessing french documentary, a journalist goes in Pakistan in 2001 and ask everyone where is Ben Laden, you would be surprised to see how everyone know where exactly he is...

Some other facts

- In September 2001 ben laden was in a pakistan military hospital for kidney problems under the supervision of ISI, confirmed by french secret services
- October 2001, he appears on a video where he is very sick and he cant move one of his arm
- November 7 2001 is the last interview in person with Ben Laden, with journalist Hamid Mir from Pakistan
- November 25, 2001 - Osama bin-Laden gives his last known public speech to his followers in Milawa, Afghanistan, a village located on the route from Tora Bora to the Pakistani border.
- November 28, 2001 - Osama bin-Laden reportedly escapes Tora Bora
- December 15, 2001 - Osama bin-Laden's voice is reportedly intercepted for the last time communicating with his fighters in Tora Bora via his shortwave radio
- December 17, 2001 - US Intelligence and Pentagon officials admit they have lost Osama bin-Laden

** Mysteriously there isn't any interviews or real signs of life of Ben Laden after the first rumours on his death start*

- December 26, 2001, Fox News report that Talibans officials told the journal "Paquistán Observer" died earlier in the month. Experts reported that he died of kidney failture because he didnt have the equippement for medical care.

- December 26, 2001 - Article about Osama bin-Laden's funeral is published in Pakistan and Egypt. The funeral allegedly takes place about 10 days earlier. The article is also discussed by Fox News. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

- January 18, 2002, Pakistan president admitted that Ben Laden is dead.

- July 17, 2001, FBI Anti-Terrorist leader (Dale Watson) admitted that Ben Laden is probably dead.

- October 2002, Afghanistan President told CNN that Ben Laden is probably dead.

- September 2006, we learnt that the french secret services knew that Ben Laden is dead in Pakistan

- October 16, 2002 – Middle East Newsline reports that Israeli Intelligence officials confirmed that Israel and the United States believe Osama bin-Laden was killed in mid-December 2001 during the Tora Bora bombing campaign. http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/fu ... -intel.txt

- In march 2009 - the ex officier from "American foreign affairs information" and teacher of "International Relations" at the university of Boston (Angelo Codevilla), said that "it is obvious that Elvis Presley is more alive than Ossama Ben Laden"

- May 2009, Pakistani President (Asif Ali Zardan) confirm that in 7 years they never heard of Ossama Ben Laden alive and his american secret service partners never heard of him neither. He admitted that he is probably not alive.

There are also many other confusing reports:
- That Ben Laden died in pakistan earthquake (Source Senator Harry Reid)
- That Osama Ben Laden was killed by Omar Sheik
- That he died of lungs problem complications (source Egyptian newspaper called al-Wafd)
- Etc

Some sources:
http://littlecountrylost.blogspot.com/2 ... dered.html (LOTS of informations)
http://www.legrandsoir.info/Les-9-morts ... Laden.html (in french)

I don't understand how the word of Obama as the ONLY proof in this whole story is a fact that we should believe without questionement.

05 May 2011, 21:44
United Kingdom

the trouble with conspiracy theories is that they will never let up and will always f*** with your mind.lets just hope the wanker really is dead.

06 May 2011, 22:22

who gives a fuck. the war on terror is never going to end. its a perpetual war and there's just gonna be a new name to fear soon enough. and now with osama "dead", im sure a new "terrorist" attack is imminent

08 May 2011, 22:00
Profile WWW

One more dead puppet.

09 May 2011, 10:19
United States

foolpunx wrote:
who gives a fuck. the war on terror is never going to end. its a perpetual war and there's just gonna be a new name to fear soon enough. and now with osama "dead", im sure a new "terrorist" attack is imminent

X2

It terrorism/the cold war is fear for votes and political agenda.

Bin Laden didn't have shit to do with the attacks in the first place this is a proven fact not a conspiracy. He only spoke up after the Bush admin was scrambling for something to put on the news. Bin Laden only claimed responsibility after he saw the bush admin running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He was trying to gain support and unite the son sun something like that group. It really was all just bullshit and panic

29 May 2011, 23:07

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing