Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums



Log-in

 
 
   Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?


View unanswered posts | View active topics






 Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Red and Anarchist SkinHeads 
Author Message
United States

Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 19:38
Posts: 22
Post  Red and Anarchist SkinHeads
Share this album on Facebook

The skinhead subculture has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Communism, Anarchism, Fascism, Nazism, or politics in general.

All of you communists, anarchists and neo-nazis/fascists have destroyed our subculture, contaminating it with your extremist, idiotic political agendas that have nothing to do with our lifestyle as working class skinheads. Communists are just as fucked up as Fascists/Nazis and despite what Karl Marx wrote, Communism IN NO WAY supports or benefits the working class.

As far as neo-nazis/racists/fascists go...fuck you. Find some other culture to identify with, because we're not the ones. It's not about race, it's about class. And the working class come in all different colors.

To all those who disagree....Fuck you too


08 Jun 2011, 23:29
Profile
Colombia

Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 05:50
Posts: 1
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

Class struggle is the most important in the Communism, so it supports the working class, nobody cant said that Communis is against working class, and Marx in different of his books wrote that Communis could finish with social classes, that now are the problem in every society.

12 Jul 2011, 06:09
Profile
United Kingdom

Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:42
Posts: 246
Location: England
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

its the racist skinheads that has put a negative view on the skinhead community . they don't know what the true meaning of been a skinhead is . skinheads from the 60's loved ska and soul and reggae music well i know a few skins that like soul music i know original skins like ska for definite and that is black music so how on earth someone can call themself a skinhead and is racist is a fucking joke stupid bastard boneheads .
_________________
to the end to the end I'll journey to the end



13 Jul 2011, 19:50
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 14:59
Posts: 166
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

Most Skinheads have never even met a Bonehead probably ^.^. My Ex-Boyfriend got in a fight with one at warped tour a few years ago. They look the same as any other Rude boy or Skinhead, Just.......basically with different beliefs. Racism has really put some bad labels on the word skinhead. When my friend Timothy shaved his head basically everyone thought he looked like a Neo-Nazi, and I was wondering "Shaving your head makes you a Neo-Nazi skinhead? Huh"

13 Jul 2011, 20:42
Profile
United Kingdom

Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:42
Posts: 246
Location: England
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

to crustgrrrl ive seen a couple at gigs with the swastika tattooed on them it does my head in as you can tell by my previous post but im not a skin girl but i had yellow laces in my doc and i got called a nazi i was like wtf ! but i agree they look the same but with different beliefs there just stupid boneheads lol ive met a few racist people i asked them why dya hate non white people and yhey couldnt actually give me a reason its stupid a lot of them have just grown up around racist people and have just been brainwashed
_________________
to the end to the end I'll journey to the end



13 Jul 2011, 21:04
Profile
United States

Joined: 04 Jul 2011, 13:10
Posts: 11
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

kraby,

I certainly could be wrong, but your post implies only a superficial reading of Marx. Marx at best payed lip-service to the working class. But then so does every other political group ever. In the U.S. it is both the Democrats and the Republicans that claim to be the party of the working class. And either of those parties certainly has a better claim than Marx or the Marxists. At each and every point in history it has been the Elites, and not the working class or the masses that ascribe to Marx. in the U.S. it is Academia and Hollywood that call for Marxist reforms, and the average Joe whole-heartedly rej"ects Marxist reforms. Furthermore, most of Marx's ideas show he felt that the working class were "useful idiots." It was their power in numbers, rather than an actual concern for the little guy that caused Marx to appeal to the working class. There is a reason that every society presenting itself as Marxist has had an all-powerful political class that tramples the working class.


17 Jul 2011, 23:35
Profile
United Kingdom

Joined: 30 Jun 2011, 09:41
Posts: 174
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

CrustGrrrl wrote:
Racism has really put some bad labels on the word skinhead. When my friend Timothy shaved his head basically everyone thought he looked like a Neo-Nazi, and I was wondering "Shaving your head makes you a Neo-Nazi skinhead? Huh"


True but that's how it is with almost everything; people always seem to judge on appearances. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it the SHARPs/anti-racist skinheads who first had that style, but the neo-nazi skinheads stole it to mock them? Hence why everyone now associates that look with racism?


18 Jul 2011, 12:59
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 10:28
Posts: 192
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

In Marx's time a proletariot was required to maintain a communism. In ancient Greece, worse than a proletariot, outright slaves were required to maintain democracy. Our technology has increased exponentially since then, however. It is no longer impossible for the world to live in a true communist state where there is no class whatsoever with such technology. This one idea doesn't make Marx's entire system unworthy of interest. That's exactly like saying Democracy has no validity because the original democracy relied on slave labour... silly argument. You shouldn't let yourself become convinced by propaganda.

Marx's system is still undeniably fairer than the so-called 3-class system the Western world is currently ruled by. Marx wanted the equivalent of a middle and upper-class only, no one starving and no one working with unfair wages/conditions. In America, there is a much greater division between the two main classes with the rich holding thousands(if not millions) of times more capital than the middle class, which is far more impoverished than would be Marx's middle class, and this doesn't even mention the ever-growing lower-class...

The idea that communism is inherently evil is silly. The same goes for Fascism, Democracy, Anarchism. Any of these systems can be made to work a hell of a lot better than any system is being made to work currently. What is evil is the ultra-rich fucks that don't want these systems to work any better than they do, because they are one of the few that profit from such a unilateral system.

_________________
"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley


18 Jul 2011, 21:05
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 10:28
Posts: 192
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

@ SGTKPF You clearly know nothing about Cuba...

"Cuba has probably been the target of more international terrorism than the rest of the world combined and, therefore, in the American ideological system it is regarded as the source of international terrorism, exactly as Orwell would have predicted." -Chomsky

Do some research on Cuba before America started blowing up all of their factories, training exiled Cubans to return and attack, attempting to invade, etc. just because they were Marxist. They were trying to oust a popular government, what is terrorism other than that? What you believe about Cuba is propaganda, and nothing more. I don't believe Cuba was heaven-on-earth, I personally would have done shit much differently but it's citizenry supported it's officials, and they were not attacking anyone, they did not have weapons until they needed them to defend themselves against America... you are wrong about them trampling the little guy, in fact they had great social systems, much better healthcare than America until they were fuckin raped by JFK. Thanks, America, for saving the world from evil Cuba with your disingenuity and slander. Cubans began to be treated worse and worse because of the war they were forced to fight with America, which they wanted no part of whatsoever and had done nothing to incite. That is the effect of war, in any country and under any social system, obviously... Cuba today is much worse than it was before American intervention.

_________________
"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley


18 Jul 2011, 21:26
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 14:59
Posts: 166
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

horrorpunk-zombie wrote:
CrustGrrrl wrote:
Racism has really put some bad labels on the word skinhead. When my friend Timothy shaved his head basically everyone thought he looked like a Neo-Nazi, and I was wondering "Shaving your head makes you a Neo-Nazi skinhead? Huh"


True but that's how it is with almost everything; people always seem to judge on appearances. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it the SHARPs/anti-racist skinheads who first had that style, but the neo-nazi skinheads stole it to mock them? Hence why everyone now associates that look with racism?



You are very right. Everyone(Except for Sharps/A.R.A/Anti-Racism) associates the term "Skinhead" as a Neo-Nazi bonehead basically. People judge on appearances, because......Well I don't know......Can someone elaborate on that....


18 Jul 2011, 23:31
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 23:59
Posts: 259
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

Quote:
The skinhead subculture has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Communism, Anarchism, Fascism, Nazism, or politics in general.

All of you communists, anarchists and neo-nazis/fascists have destroyed our subculture, contaminating it with your extremist, idiotic political agendas that have nothing to do with our lifestyle as working class skinheads. Communists are just as fucked up as Fascists/Nazis and despite what Karl Marx wrote, Communism IN NO WAY supports or benefits the working class.

As far as neo-nazis/racists/fascists go...fuck you. Find some other culture to identify with, because we're not the ones. It's not about race, it's about class. And the working class come in all different colors.

To all those who disagree....Fuck you too

You're an ignorant.

Of course communism and anarchism is benefit for the working class, you just don't understand what real communism is because you're a stupid patriotic brainwashed anti-communist american who think communism is dictatorship and who think USSR and China is real communism.

Skinheads has nothing to do with politics, so fucking what ? The skinhead movement evolve... Look, skinheads has nothing to do with Oi! and Punk scene neither, skinhead is about reggae and jamaican roots.... So are you going to say that all Oi! bands are fake skinheads ?

Left wing skinheads are just an answer to neo-nazis, take France for example, in the years 80s at least 99% of the skinheads were neo-nazis, everyone who lived this period says the same thing. Then communists and anarchists started fighting them and now they are a minority. They started to reappropriate the skinhead culture just to provoke them and show them that they lost ground.

I'm definatly not a marxist but you are just being ignorant, the whole marxist theory is built around the working class. Get your facts before you open your mouth.

Now ask yourself the following question : Why skinheads have a bad reputation today ? Because of the RASH or because of boneheads ? When you talk about skinheads to someone who doesnt know what it is, do you think he will pretend skinheads are all communists, or will he falsly pretend that all skinheads are neo nazis ? Who is damaging the skinhead movement the most ?

So..... Fuck you too.

Quote:
Do some research on Cuba before America started blowing up all of their factories, training exiled Cubans to return and attack, attempting to invade, etc. just because they were Marxist. They were trying to oust a popular government, what is terrorism other than that? What you believe about Cuba is propaganda, and nothing more. I don't believe Cuba was heaven-on-earth, I personally would have done shit much differently but it's citizenry supported it's officials, and they were not attacking anyone, they did not have weapons until they needed them to defend themselves against America... you are wrong about them trampling the little guy, in fact they had great social systems, much better healthcare than America until they were fuckin raped by JFK. Thanks, America, for saving the world from evil Cuba with your disingenuity and slander. Cubans began to be treated worse and worse because of the war they were forced to fight with America, which they wanted no part of whatsoever and had done nothing to incite. That is the effect of war, in any country and under any social system, obviously... Cuba today is much worse than it was before American intervention.

Yeah, american contributed to turn cuba "in the wrong side" but saying they were trying to put a popular government is total bullshit.... Che Guevara was always a marxist-leninist, so you know what it means. Their only goal was to get total power through dictatorship. And i'm not even talking about how they personnally led the repression against anarchists, unionists, etc.... Seriously, you can't blame the americans for everything. Nobody forced those red fascists to start a repression against everybody who wanted reform or a more democratic regime.... Just like nobody forced them to imprison homosexuals and transexuals.

_________________
http://PunksAndSkins.com/dl.php?go=http://www.anarcho-punk.net


19 Jul 2011, 00:32
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 23:59
Posts: 43
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

Bein a skin is about workin your ass off 5 days a week and having as much fun as you can in the spaces between.its about having the fucking balls and grit to take care of your family without losing a sense of yourself.

ungovernable wrote:
You're an ignorant.

Of course communism and anarchism is benefit for the working class, you just don't understand what real communism is because you're a stupid patriotic brainwashed anti-communist american who think communism is dictatorship and who think USSR and China is real communism.


You sound like a politician. right there. calling other beliefs, contrary to yours 'stupid'.
Politicians are Pigs.

_________________
Proud to be S.H.A.R.P.
ARA: No Banter, No Barter, No Quarter


19 Jul 2011, 01:39
Profile
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 10:28
Posts: 192
Post  Re: Red and Anarchist SkinHeads

ungovernable wrote:
Yeah, american contributed to turn cuba "in the wrong side" but saying they were trying to put a popular government is total bullshit.... Che Guevara was always a marxist-leninist, so you know what it means. Their only goal was to get total power through dictatorship. And i'm not even talking about how they personnally led the repression against anarchists, unionists, etc.... Seriously, you can't blame the americans for everything. Nobody forced those red fascists to start a repression against everybody who wanted reform or a more democratic regime.... Just like nobody forced them to imprison homosexuals and transexuals.


You seem to have misinterpreted my post. What I said was that Fidel Castro was a popular leader before American intervention. America tried to oust Castro not because he was making his country a worse place, but because they were afraid of the spread of Communism.

I'm not saying I agree with anything Castro did, all I'm saying is that at the time, the Cuban people supported him. I'm pretty sure in Hegemony or Survival Noam Chomsky mentions that Castro had more support in Cuba than Dwight Eisenhower had in the US. My point is that if a government is supported by its people, it is not the right of America, or anyone else, to try to overthrow that government. It is up to the people to decide when enough is enough, and if they are unable to free themselves from oppression, then outside forces should lend aid. Not before the people decide against their government.

If we're going to try to assassinate every leader that supports the repression of homosexuals and transsexuals, we're going to be at war with half the world... And clearly that is not the reason America wanted communism out of Cuba, if you believe Dwight D or JFK gave two shits about the Cuban people, you probably haven't reviewed the data very well.

_________________
"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley


19 Jul 2011, 20:21
Profile
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 



Search for:
Jump to:  


 

**LOGIN

** 
Username:
 
Password:
 
 
Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

 

LAST POSTS

 
• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review




You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

* * *


Add us to your friends !

* * *



* * *


Use this image to link to us !



 

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

 
template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty


 

LAST SEARCH FOR:

 
 • Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend



* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing