Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Anti-war t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Join the revolution, help make the future worth living for. 

Post  Join the revolution, help make the future worth living for.
Share this album on Facebook

Anonymous has been releasing lots of videos lately, and it seems like they've decided that enough people are pissed off enough with how the world is being run to start the revolution. I'm not sure I agree that the time is upon us, but I have to say that I'm afraid if that time doesn't come soon it may be too late, if it isn't too late already.

"Every time you decide not to exercise your rights, every time you refuse to hear another viewpoint, every time you ignore the world around you, every time you spend a dollar at a business that doesn't pay a fair wage, you are contributing to the oppression of the human body and the repression of the human mind. You have a choice to take the easy path, the familiar path, to walk willingly into your own submission. Or a choice--get up--to go outside and talk to your neighbour, to come together in new forums. To create lasting, meaningful change for the human race."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4Ki5Tr ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfduiP1P ... r_embedded

I had a long discourse typed up here, but decided that my last thought summed up my feelings quite nicely. This, the human race, is a force worth backing, it is a cause worth fighting for, and worth--has your life any value whatsoever--dying for. Revolt in whatever way you see fit. If you see something wrong, stand up and say it--or sit down, shut the fuck up, go make money for your boss, and watch some fucking tv. There is something worth working for. Are you working for it or against it?

The revolution is here, resistance is your right to complain. Freedom through peace, then peace through freedom.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

21 Jun 2011, 19:33

Post  Re: Join the revolution, help make the future worth living for.

This seems related in my mind, atleast, I believe this is a reason for Europeans(as well as anyone who cares about his fellow man) to join in the struggle because, clearly, our governments either do not know or do not care what is best for us.

This concerns Greece's current debt crisis. By which I mean the crisis caused by savvy businessmen to make money for the already ridiculously rich to support unrealistically lavish lifestyles. This concerns every human on the planet who is desperate for their country not to become the next story in a sequel to John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hitman. Or a thousand untold stories of the like. And every human who cares that those are not just stories.

"The protests in Greece affect all of you directly."
http://punksandskins.com/dl.php?go=http ... ma-square/

"What is going on in Athens at the moment is resistance against an invasion; an invasion as brutal as that against Poland in 1939. The invading army wears suits instead of uniforms and holds laptops instead of guns, but make no mistake – the attack on our sovereignty is as violent and thorough. Private wealth interests are dictating policy to a sovereign nation, which is expressly and directly against its national interest. Ignore it at your peril. Say to yourselves, if you wish, that perhaps it will stop there."

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/201 ... om1-v3.gif

This interesting little picture shows how Europe, through debt, has destroyed itself. No one can pay off their debts if the debts owed to them are not repaid... which means if Greece(or any other single country) can't pay their debts, much of the world is unable to pay their debts, which means interest continues to rise in every country in the world, resulting in lower standards of living--you guessed it--for the working class. If you think the rich(investors) notice this... you're right. They profit from your loss, they cash in on the only thing that is 'real' in this equation, ie. the interest paid in tax dollars by each of us.

If this is not enough to make you angry enough to do something, I believe you have some deep emotional problems.

This is a system specifically designed to FUCK you, and it is made to seem so confusing that you don't even try to understand the problem of your country(your world!), just change the channel and watch some two and a half men or some other retarded shit. Someone is obviously looking after our well-being in this economic disaster... right? How could every single country be this fucked up with the poor becoming ever poorer and the rich ever richer? s'not possible. I just must be getting paranoid from all the marijuanerz, right?

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

21 Jun 2011, 21:06

those fucking greeks. my dad allreade have to work from his 14th to 67, because our government fucked up. and now they are giving money to greese so that those guys can stop working at 52. while our grandma's are lying in their own pee, because they don't have enough money for them, and the disabled have to sit at home everyday, because they stopt their fund.
they fucked up when they started the EU, it was the dumbest thing to do because back then they knew that the other country's had way poorer economics. everything is fucked up and I'm so angry I want to load a trailer full of shit, and dump it in The Hague(were our government is at). all they want is a pretty sight. but they won't take the crap coming out of the other side.

they made a dutch movie about 5 guys, they get fired from their jobs and decide to not pay for anything anymore. the whole movie was quite dumb(but hilarious).
youtu.be/s-RNUj36jcU

21 Jun 2011, 21:47

Whaaat? I have a few friends in Greece who I've been talking to all day, and everything you just said struck me as quite ignorant based on what is happening there.

First of all, Greeks do not retire at 52. You are just taking a number someone said and assuming it's true. If we actually check though, we realize... huh, the average age of retiring in Greece is actually 61.7, higher than Germany, France, or--what do you know!--the Netherlands. Who would have guessed that patriotism would lead to ignorance? Oh yeah, I did.

Let's take it a step further, on average Greeks work 2120 hours a year(2008 study), one of the highest numbers in the world, second only to Korea. The Netherlands, by comparison work an average of 1369 hours(also 2008), literally the lowest on the list... Your complaints seem to lead right back to the source.

My friends grandfather fought in world war 2 and worked for his entire life when he got back. He is now forced to provide for his family, I believe he's 81 years old toiling on a farm because his pension got reduced. This man spent his whole life paying into that fucking bullshit just to be cast aside when he was no longer of use. Can you fucking even imagine being 81 and having to work 8 hours a day just to feed your wife who can barely move? Obviously it's this hero's fault that the Greek economy failed, lol... because the people make those kinds of decisions, right? Fuck off.

If you think it is the Greek people who are taking your money 'so they can stop working' I'm sorry, but you're fucking stupid. The Greek people are standing on the lawn of parliament at this very moment saying "You don't have our permission to borrow any more money. The Greeks want Greece back, and we want you, the people who made these decisions, the fuck out of here." The Greek people are in part responsible for what is happening, but no more than are the people in every other country in the world--surprisingly, this includes your own country, however perfect it may seem to you.

All the people in the world are guilty of swallowing the lies of their government and turning against The People--their brothers and sisters--simply because they are of a different colour skin, or they were born in some other land. There are enemies to your autonomy in this world, but trying to judge them based on where they are born is fucking stupid. Bankers and investors, savvy asshole businessmen are fucking up your country, not the Greek people. Fucking obviously.

Tell all the Netherlanders that are spreading these lies about Greece, that science says to check your facts before you swallow filth, assuming it's truth. Otherwise, you can hardly complain when you start to choke. I know everyone is guilty of the same thing-misplacing blame out of anger, but FUCKSDFHSNRTSIKJBGMFDK it pisses me off. You hate all these poor exploited people you know not a single fucking thing about, it's disgustingly ignorant.

"If we do not exert the right of eating our neighbor, it is because we have other means of making good cheer"

"Men... must have corrupted nature a little, for they were not born wolves, and they have become wolves. God did not give them twenty-four-pounder cannons or bayonets, and they have made bayonets and cannons to destroy each other."

Both by Voltaire, who recognized all men to be equal except in such terms as are affected by circumstance, ofcourse.

Aldous Huxley

21 Jun 2011, 23:51

your right(that are two uncommon words here), we can't let greece people down. I mean, we all share the same sun. we sould help them. although that will mean we get wet to our knees. while writing my post I was angry about a halal slaughter discussion so I wrote to impulsif.
there is no wrong about helping people. it might be a trouble for some while. but after all the trouble is over, there only benefits. me and a friend cared for 10 horses when their 80 year old owner was to sick to do it himself. that means getting up at 5:30 to shovle manure. and allthough I had no social life left, I would never regret helping that man.

I'll do my homework better next time B).

a few approvements to your story: average retirement in the netherlands is 62, but they rised the official age of retirement 2 years higher. BUT greece is aiming for a average age of retirement of 65. so theres a fact that greeces also does something to improve.
and no farmer works 8 hours a day. its 24/7. every week. every year.

22 Jun 2011, 16:05

Yeah, all my numbers were a few years old. My point was just that obviously it's impossible for an average age of retiring to drop 10 years in 2-3 years.

For future reference, a friend of mine suggested, in the case of a stand-off against riot police a mixture of corn syrup and ink. The corn syrup just to make everything sticky which fucks up most of their weapons, the ink will stop them from being able to see through their masks/shields. Lol, his suggestion also included a pesticide sprayer in which the ink/corn syrup mixture would be placed, but I have a feeling that might get you killed. A simpler solution, in my opinion would be small concentrated-spray water guns, just hand them out to your crowd. This is obviously still dangerous, in no instance should you do this if you can't out run a cop, because they will fuckin' destroy you for that shit, especially if they don't know what it is and think you're poisoning them. But this should even the playing field a little. Bombardment from a safe, easily-escapable rooftop would probably be the smartest move. I know I'll be stocking up on black ink/corn syrup and trying to solve the weapon-of-choice problem, in case of overly-violent riot cops in the near future. I don't mind the baton, but fuck those shields, gas, plastic bullets and other shit, there's no way I'll stand in front of a psychopath group of bullied-as-children and intent for revenge cops armed as such.

My friend is Greek, living in Canada and he was inspired to thoughts of non-violent defensive protest by pictures like this one:

http://punksandskins.com/dl.php?go=http ... 1/bp15.jpg

Also, here's a kickass Greek dog from the riots =D

http://punksandskins.com/dl.php?go=http ... r_embedded

Aldous Huxley

22 Jun 2011, 20:37

thats a cool plan but I don't think a normal water gun could handle the ticknes of something a lot thicker than water. and as you say, it would seriously piss the cops off. and I already tried to outrun a cop, but that wasn't a huge succes. And no hero story: we had a party with friends, and desided to go for a walk in the town. than, a police van turned in the streed. so stupid as we were, we started running. lol, never had such a huge adrealine rush. offcourse the cops outrunned us, and when they cought my best friend I desided to stop running. we were lucky those guys were friendly. and didn't arrest us.

Cops are dump puppets,
but this one, he is cool, this is like the best commercial ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PpZOLyeGok

and that dog is a hero. but I'm concerned about him getting hurt.

23 Jun 2011, 21:43
United States

Ripvil,

I read your post, and the obvious question popped into my head. Are you extremely ignorant, or are you just being deceitful? I assume the latter, as you seem to be too intelligent for the former. The average retirement age of 61.7 that you included is both irrelevant and false. Firstly, it is irrelevant because average retirement age tells us the mean age of the age at which each Greek retiree retired at. The number being discussed in nearly every news medium and (I suspect) originally by Punkonahorse is the age at which the Greeks are eligible to begin receiving tax-payer funded retirement checks. Because of this important piece of information, it is easy to see why your number is also wrong. You are apparently defining retirement as "leaving the workforce." This was once the case. It used to be that you worked for a certain amount of years, and then when you had reached a certain age, your employer would reward you by paying you a (generally) reduced income. The rise of the Welfare State has given an entirely new definition to "retirement." It now means "the age at which you begin receiving tax-payer funded income" or, more appropriately "the age at which you become the beneficiary of a gigantic Ponzi Scheme." Therefore, depending on what Punkonahorse meant by "guys," he may not only be correct, but he may have not gone far enough. The Greek Government has rated some 580 jobs as "dangerous." Amongst legitimately dangerous occupations such as firefighters, this preposterous rating includes hairdressers, television/radio broadcast personnel, and musicians of wind instruments. For occupations that qualify, a Greek woman can retire as early as 50, and a Greek man as early as 55, and outside of this category, the retirement age is 58. These numbers are further exacerbated by the fact that many (if not most) workers keep on working after beginning to draw their taxpayer funded "retirement." Finally, your statistic that Greeks work the second most number of hours is bunk. Firstly, these numbers are calculated not accounting for paid sick leave, maternity leave, etc. You can argue about the wisdom of such policies, but to count paid days off as workdays is the epitome of dishonesty. Furthermore, Greek workers (by your account) work harder than almost anyone in the world. And yet they have abysmal productivity figures. An 9 hour work day composed of 9 half hour long smoke breaks is hardly something to brag about.

Unfortunately, it is not simply because you have wrong facts that your argument is so degraded. You also say (repeatedly,) nonsensical drivel. Your claim that the Greek people are exploited. This is simply dumb. There is no nicer way of putting it that is honest. The Greeks have time and again voted in more and more Statism. This is the eventual (and obvious) conclusion of command economies. This is nothing more than the Greek people not wanting to lie in the bed that they voted these central planners into office to make. Additionally, I suspect the irony is missed on you, when you cite a quote advocating listening to other views... and tell the first person to disagree with you here to "[f]uck off", and you call him "fucking stupid"... Really... Finally, most likely the only sensible thing you said, that World War II vets are heroes, is contradicted by your foolish condemnation of patriotism. Patriotism is the major (if not sole) reason for most of those who fought in WWII. The French and Polish resistances came from a patriotic desire to not be ruled by another nation. Take away patriotism and being ruled by one country is no different than being ruled by anther. Further, patriotism is pretty much the sole case for the massive waves of enlistment in the U.S. Armed Forces, and were it not for the U.S., pretty much all of Europe would be speaking German right now.

I'll leave you with a quote,
"[S]cience says to check your facts before you swallow filth, assuming it's truth."

An interesting quote for someone so wrong on so many things who contradicts themselves at the drop of a hat...

04 Jul 2011, 16:01

I'm not completely sure about Greece, but in my country you can't collect retirement funds if you're still working. You made it seem like you can in Greece, which would be stupid, but still not the average citizens fault.

I understand the required age for retirement is 50-58, but how does this change the fact that Greeks generally do NOT retire until later? Seems a little empty to complain that they are allowed to retire early, when economic worries prevent them from it all the same. If you want my opinion, I think those ages should go up, and they should amend the dangerous jobs thing... The government, the people who did that should change it.

Also, the sick day thing is the same in every country, right? So really that holds no sway on this conversation? Unless you have some evidence that Greeks take 10 times more sick days than every other country...

I call people stupid when they act stupidly, as per logic. As I've said, if you aren't logical, ofcourse I won't respect the plebeian shit you believe in... because it isn't logical, it's keeping us where we are. Look, you're judging the Greek people for things the Greek GOVERNMENT did in order to trick the populace into supporting them until the populace figured out that it was not their concerns that the government was looking out for. They got robbed and exploited and now you're angry. Old people, retirement or not, have to work for food right now though they're barely able while the politicians and the(dare I say it)ECONOMISTS--the people DIRECTLY responsible still live their lives lavishly. Lol, but that's not exploitation? You're fuckin stupid. Quote that shit, bro, I'll never be ashamed of being quoted saying something I believe with every fibre of my being, and this is one--you're an idiot.

The Greek people voted for these people out of ignorance--kinda like how your country voted for like Barack, and GB, and GB senior and Reagan and Kennedy and... huh, seems like ALL GENERAL POPULATIONS ARE ILL-EDUCATED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THEIR GOVERNMENTS WHO ARE WILLING TO LIE. But who would believe that, clearly Barack is looking out for us, everything bad that happens is OUR fault for having voted for him, not his fault for having lied about what he would do when elected...

Lastly, the only reason to stop nazis from invading is not patriotism. Lol, how about "Uhh... I don't think we should exterminate the jews..?" You're fuckin stupid. Not because you disagree with me, but because you're illogical. The polish resistance mostly came from the fact that they were being attacked... Lolz. I'm not blindly in love with my country to the exclusion of others, so Imma' just let these nazis rape my wife and daughter, burn down my house, and kill most of the people I know and love. Yeah... you're an idiot if you think that's what's going through the mind of an anti-nationalist when his home is under attack.

What you should have brought up was the Russians! Those, greatest and worst of men. They undeniably brought the war to Hitler out of patriotism, though this isn't very positive when you consider the fact that it was that same patriotism that led them to trust Stalin(though Lenin warned against him), who led them to help hitler. So, Russian patriotism got them out of the mess it had gotten them into... after a shitload of people were killed. Thanks, patriotism!

All I'm saying is that the average Greek is no worse than the average American, and you're an ignorant racist if you believe otherwise, whether or not you are willing to accept that fact. I'll say the same thing about my country and every other in the world, the common Canadian, the common European, the common Asian, the common African, etc. are all just as ill-educated, hateful, and ignorant as the common American. The common man is a fool. This is not, however, a reason to hate him and make his children suffer. Let us blame those who are responsible, as per logic. Fuck misplacement of blame, ofcourse I'm going to say that's fucking retarded, because you're spreading hate and letting those responsible off the hook--you moron!

One example of my contradicting myself, please. Logic or gtfo.

Aldous Huxley

06 Jul 2011, 18:32

"The revolution is here, resistance is your right to complain. Freedom through peace, then peace through freedom."
I think the time is too soon, but I'm not complaining. It's about damn time.
Great post as usual Ripvil. I might as well stand up now before I am silenced. If everyone is against the fucking shit, They need to stand up as well. Anything isbetter than Racist and Facist pricks causing useless war and Hatred towards one another.

07 Jul 2011, 05:42
United States

Ripvil,

It's remarkable that you are so stupid and at the same time so incredibly arrogant. I strongly suspect the two are inseparably interwoven.

"but in my country you can't collect retirement funds if you're still working."

This is a perfect example of both your stupidity and/or your arrogance. Either you are incredibly stupid and do not realize that in pretty much every nation with a state-funded retirement check, you may work after you start drwing this check. You are either wrong and stupid or lying and arrogant. I suspect both.

"I understand the required age for retirement is 50-58, but how does this change the fact that Greeks generally do NOT retire until later?"

Again, massive stupidity, massive arrogance. You were either unable (stupid) or unwilling (arrogant) to read my post, where I explained this in full. The number you cited is the age at which the Greeks leave the workforce. The "retirement age" is the age at which they begin leaching others' tax dollars. Therefore the number you listed is utterly irrelevant, as are most "stats" given by the profoundly reatrded, of which you appearantly are.

"Also, the sick day thing is the same in every country, right?"

Wrong. A little bit of research goes a long way towards making oneself look less stupid. Unfortunately, it would appear your goal is to make yourself look as stupid as possible. Sick day laws vary greatly from nation to nation. The U.S. for example has no national sick day law. Therefore days where the American worker takes a "sick day" are not counted as days of productivity. The statistic that you either stupidly or arrogantly used does not take this into account, and includes days that the Greeks get paid to not work as days that they are working. This is because you are a moron. Futhermore, more lienient sick day laws are directly related to decreased productivity, as more lienient sick days are invariably abused (the Scandanavian countries despite being touted as the healthiest countries in the world have ridiculously high numbers of males in their 20's taking approximately every other Monday off.) So again, it holds sway, if only in that it proves you are an idiot, for citing false numbers of days worked numbers, and then again for saying it held no sway.

"I call people stupid when they act stupidly, as per logic."

I suggest you invest in a dictionary and look up the word "logic." You use it a LOT, and yet you use it incorrectly more often than not. Logic does not dictate that you call people stupid when they act stupidly. Not only does logic never dictate that you say something, but it would never attempt to quantify stupidity. However, your repeated misuse of "logic" does go a long way in proving your stupidity.

Furthermore, my problem was not that you are intolerant, but rather that you cited a quote promoting tolerance while you are so intolerant. That is truly illogical. And stupid. Therefore this is one of the infinite examples of your stupidity, and contradiction number one [1.]

"Look, you're judging the Greek people for things the Greek GOVERNMENT did"

You are absolutely right. I am blaming the Greek people for the behavior of their popularly elected officials. Not doing so would be stupid and illogical (which is why, I suspect, you find it so important to do so, as you are incredibly stupid, and incredibly illogical.)

'"Uhh... I don't think we should exterminate the jews..?"'

See, this is perhaps my favorite example. You call me stupid and illogical... in the biggest example of you being stupid and illogical. Since you misuse "logic" so much, I am going to give you an example of actual logic. No doubt it will be lost on you, as you have the IQ of cement.

a.) The Nazis were engaged in racial cleansing predominantly within their own borders.
b.) Stopping invasions do not prevent Governments from performing actions withint their own borders.
c.) Stopping the Nazis from invading did nothing to halt the Final Solution (racial cleansing.)

See, that is what's known as a syllogism. I understand that you don't grasp this, but again, you are profoundly retarded. It takes someone truly and completely stupid to make utterly illogical claims in an attempt to defend "logic," which is precisely what you do. So your idiotic attack on patriotism, and subsequent defence of people for fighting for patriotic causes is contradiction number two [2], and further proof that you are in the top five stupidest people to ever exist. See, retard, the reason you fight an invasion is because you do not want to be ruled by another nation. Your loyalty to your own nation over the invading nation is what's known to those who can form complete sentences as "patriotism." This clearly excludes you, you mouth-breather.

And no, what I should have (and did, which you'd know if you weren't as dumb as kelp) do was use the example that you yourself presented, to show how some of your arguments contradict other arguments of yours. How would naming some example that hadn't been mentioned at the time show that you were making contradictory statements? Again, your idiotic telling me I should have mentioned Russia shows you haven't even the vaugest inkling of what it means to be logical.

Your final paragraph is just sad. Despite constantly proving yourself to be ill-educated, illogical, and completely inept at answering what I've actually said, this is your first true straw-man. I defy you to show me a single place where I have stated that Americans are inherantly better than individuals of any other ethnicity. Of course this may not be a straw-man. You may actually just be so stupid that you were unable to read my post and just made up your own words. I have never argued that any nationality is smarter than any other, therefore your soap-box rant about people who do so is utterly irrelevant. Irrespective of intelligence, the Greek people are lazy and greedy. So are Americans, Canadians, Chinese, etc. The Greek people wanted Government goodies for less work, so they voted in people who promised these perks. Americans are currently doing the same thing. There is no inherant difference. Where there lies an actual difference is that I feel that the Greeks need to lie in the bed they made. They voted for charlatans because they were greedy and lazy. The Americans need to pay similar consequences, because they have done the same thing. The only ignorance here is shown by you. It is ignorant (and arrogant) of you to act holier than thou when someone such as myself preaches taking responsibility for one's actions.

So there. Not only is every idiotic argument you have attempted to make refuted, but I have also provided you the requested examples of your hypocrisy. Of course it will do little good, as you have repeatedly shown a profound illiteracy. At least now everyone else who reads this will see what an idiot you really are, and will see your utter inability to apply reason to any given situation. You are too far gone to be reached, but hopefully not everyone else is.

17 Jul 2011, 22:32

something wierd happent this friday in the netherlands. TWO dutch communication masts had a fire, and one did collapse(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdMLiL4vlHc). so I wanted to check the website of we are change holland. but it didn't work. serieus, I really don't know what to think about this.

18 Jul 2011, 10:44

You're boring. Seriously, what the fuck is your point in any of this? The only things you've argued are that the Greek people are in some way or another 'bad'. and that I'm stupid. You'll forgive me, I'm sure, if I don't agree with either of your baseless presumptions.

For real, don't continue past this point without telling me what you're trying to argue, because it looks to me like all you've done is demonize the Greeks... but then you deny that you demonize them whatsoever in this post. You're a strange one. Stop being so fucking plebeian, I want to respond to you to show you how silly you're being, but it's fucking boring when all you're doing is arguing semantics.

Since we're looking up words in dictionaries, why don't we try stupid? Ignorance is the lack of some small bit of knowledge, that is what you meant in nearly every instance of "stupid" in your post. But, hey, I'm not an idiot who thinks that holds sway on this argument, I realize that as long as we can understand each other, all that is transient... But don't take this as me defending myself, lol, I didn't once use logic illogically. You, on the other hand, seem not to understand the foundations of a logical argument.

I looked up the pension thing and you're right, you can continue to work while drawing from a pension. You seem to believe this someone affects my argument. My argument has always been that these decisions were made by GOVERNMENT, not the average man. So blaming the average man would constitute stupidity.

Protip: Being wrong doesn't make you stupid/arrogant, obviously. Being of such an opinion, however, may just signify a certain level of stupidity.

You called me "profoundly reatrded" twice in this post. After your silly little dictionary bit, you have to realize how this makes you sound. Well, if you look those two words up you might just figure out just how 'profound' this word-combo is.

"You are absolutely right. I am blaming the Greek people for the behavior of their popularly elected officials. Not doing so would be stupid and illogical (which is why, I suspect, you find it so important to do so, as you are incredibly stupid, and incredibly illogical.)"

LOL. Ok, well this is probably the most hilarious thing I've ever heard an American say. You do know about the economic warfare used by your country on others such as Cuba, Panama, Ecuador, etc.? Read some John Perkins, you ignorant fuck. Your government is responsible for the worst things in recent history, rape, murder, exploitation, the arming of hundreds of violent militias and paramilitaries which has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. The dumping of thousands of tons of depleted uranium in the middle east where it becomes an inhalable dust, causing birth defects, lung diseases and other chronic illnesses to countless thousands... The only real 'terrorists'(assuming we've looked that one up in the dictionary, lol) in this world are your government... whose actions it would be 'stupid and illogical' not to blame on you, personally, according to your 'logic'(lol...). So Hiroshima was your fault, Nagasaki, couping/exiling Arbenz, The same thing for Mossadegh except he got house arrest to death, and his followers were tortured and killed... assassinations of such world leaders as Roldos, Allende, etc... You have to be some sort of moron indeed to attack the average man of another country for the actions of their government, considering the actions of your own. Seriously, do some fuckin research on the problems caused by your own government before you start casting stones...

Quote:
See, this is perhaps my favorite example. You call me stupid and illogical... in the biggest example of you being stupid and illogical. Since you misuse "logic" so much, I am going to give you an example of actual logic. No doubt it will be lost on you, as you have the IQ of cement.

a.) The Nazis were engaged in racial cleansing predominantly within their own borders.
b.) Stopping invasions do not prevent Governments from performing actions withint their own borders.
c.) Stopping the Nazis from invading did nothing to halt the Final Solution (racial cleansing.)

How is this a logical argument?

a.) What's your point? If this is true, it is ONLY true because Hitler was not more successful than he was. Are you saying he would have only ever killed German jews, so Poland should have just let him Waltz in? You're fuckin dumb... This argument is worthless.
b.) But it stops them from doing the same to your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children... right? Obviously, you illogical fucking child.
c.) What the fuck is your point? Are you seriously trying to say it wouldn't have made a difference if the whole world just let Hitler take over? I don't even think you have a point, you're just an idiot, aren't you?

Now maybe you should look up logic in the dictionary you odd plebeian bore.

Here's some logic: Poland has many jews. Hitler wanted to kill jews. If Poles want their jewish friends/family to live, logic dictates they defend them... moron.

Quote:
See, that is what's known as a syllogism. I understand that you don't grasp this, but again, you are profoundly retarded. It takes someone truly and completely stupid to make utterly illogical claims in an attempt to defend "logic," which is precisely what you do. So your idiotic attack on patriotism, and subsequent defence of people for fighting for patriotic causes is contradiction number two [2], and further proof that you are in the top five stupidest people to ever exist. See, retard, the reason you fight an invasion is because you do not want to be ruled by another nation. Your loyalty to your own nation over the invading nation is what's known to those who can form complete sentences as "patriotism." This clearly excludes you, you mouth-breather.

Strong adverbs bro, you should write poetry.

What you think is a syllogism is the most illogical argument I've ever read...

lol... every argument you have is simply laughable, you're nowhere near as intelligent as you believe, you know.

The reason I would resist an invasion is because I would agree more with the current government than that which was trying to invade. If I honestly believed they were going to make my country better without undue violence, it would be 'profoundly retarded'(lol) to resist, wouldn't it? You're basically saying that Nazi Germans had an excuse to fight for Germany, and what I'm saying is: no. There are good reasons to fight. The fact that you come from a certain place and the others come from a different place, however, has never and will never be a good reason. Dumbass.

"I defy you to show me a single place where I have stated that Americans are inherantly better than individuals of any other ethnicity."

"Where there lies an actual difference is that I feel that the Greeks need to lie in the bed they made. They voted for charlatans because they were greedy and lazy. The Americans need to pay similar consequences, because they have done the same thing."

You think Greeks have destroyed their economy and deserve it. Since Americans haven't done this, logic says you think they are in some way better...

But you haven't taken responsibility for the actions of your government... If you think Greeks should be responsible for this than you think you should be held responsible for the rape, murder, exploitation of millions as I've said, stupid.

"The only ignorance here is shown by you. It is ignorant (and arrogant) of you to act holier than thou when someone such as myself preaches taking responsibility for one's actions."

LOL but you don't think YOU should take responsibility for your governments actions, not honestly. You only believe others should, because you're an ignorant fuck, I guess...

No straw-man arguments from me, I can point out quite a few of yours if you'd like though.

Seriously, have a fucking point if you reply to this, you're boring and I'm not going to spend time writing another huge post to somehow who I've probably already talked to on this site just because you want to make me look stupid. You've failed, brah, but if you want to actually have an argument that serves a purpose--tell me what the fuck your purpose is and I'll be only too happy to tell you you're illogical some more.

You're not that much of a logician or rhetorician. You have Sophistry down to a T, however.

Aldous Huxley

18 Jul 2011, 19:38

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing