Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Judged on appearance.. 

Post  Re: Judged on appearance..
Share this album on Facebook

Sort-of Lol. There are Young punks, but there is always some cool guys from the 70's and 80's punk scene there. I rather talk to a 39 year old man wearing a Bad religion shirt than a 12 year old kid wearing a Blink-182 shirt anyway ^.^

23 Jul 2011, 19:46
United Kingdom

@crustgrrl haha yeah i find it annoying when ya having a good chat to some old punk man who's like 40 odd and then they start trying to flirt wiv ya and what not its like noooooooooooo ya old enough to be my dad haha my ex bf knew a lass who used to sleep with wattie from the exploited so she could go on tours with them i was like ewww cause its sad really doing that just to tour with them and apparently he treat her like shit . but ive never met a punk younger than me at a gig or whatever it would be weird for me haha

23 Jul 2011, 20:06
Australia

Judging people is human nature. We, even with our unique abilitability to stick out like a white dress at a funeral, will judge others by the way they react to us. We see someone in a super short skirt, reading vogue and screaming as her favourite R&B song plays, and we addmedeatly say she's a bimbo! Know we are probally correct in thinking this girl has no brain, but we have still ruled her out as anyone we would want to spend time with.

The real problem is that people see those kinds of girls as sweet, kind and smart. And they see us as dangerous, stupid and homicidal. An effect caused no doubt by: the miss-understood lyrics of the music we hold so dear and the joyess moshing that commonly breaks out at gigs. Some of the people in our culture would have robbed a shop or a house but being a bigot and judging the whole following is what the problem is and it is what's causing these shop keepers and teachers to say that anyone closly resembeling the criminals must, aswell, be planning to blow something up! The wrong person behind the wheel of a car can be a murderer, but does that mean anyone resembeling someone who has killed in a crash should be with-held from obtaining a lisence?

People who don't understand us will repell us. Nothing will stop that, unless everybody became a fully felgded punk! And frankly, that would be really boring.
Plus it's fun to stand out.

25 Jul 2011, 00:57

@ RosiePunx

Yeah its weird Lol, Some dude was hitting on me and he was like 32. I just said "Dude, I'm fucking 17". Then he left me alone for the rest of the show Lol. I dated a 19 year old dude named Chris that was the roadie for Vice squad for a few years. Cool guy. He was way to old for me at the time though Lol.

It's also weird when guys try to sweet talk me down on Merch Lol. Some hot European dude was like Unbuttoning his shirt and I was like "Uhhhh.......".

@ Miss Pessimistic

I think you said it the fucking best. This is the Official answer of the Thread Lol.

25 Jul 2011, 02:07
United Kingdom

yep miss pessimistic has answered it best lol we all naturally judge people as much as i hate to say it lol . but @crustgrrl i love vice squad one of my fav bands but lol i got chatted up by a 40 year old punk man he asked me to go to his hotel i was like erm no ya old enough to be my dad haha but my m8 slept wiv him lol i was like i sooooooo can't believe you did that haha

25 Jul 2011, 18:53

Lol I need some more time to socialize. I haven't had a best friend for like 2 years :/.

25 Jul 2011, 20:06
United Kingdom

Lol, don't remind me of all the old pervs I've had harrass me before! Since the age of 14 until now I get it and it's really fucking annoying.

Anyway... basically what Miss Pessimistic said. But this type of behaviour isn't just limited to punks, skinheads, goths, etc, but to anyone. We judge an entire 'group' based on the actions of an individual, which is why we have so many prejudices today. People just need to grow the fuck up I think.

26 Jul 2011, 13:07

"People just need to grow the fuck up"
Too bad this won't happen in a Billion years. Maybe in the Heaven of your Religion or a Good dream, but not in real life.

26 Jul 2011, 15:13
United Kingdom

Lol my religion? I'm not religious in the slightest.

And it has happened, for example when people stop being racist when they realise how dumb it is. So for people to change and grow up is not something that definitely can't happen, but for it to occur on such a big scale won't happen any time soon, doesn't stop us from working on it though!

26 Jul 2011, 15:52
Romania

I usually dress in a minimalist non-fashion way, all black (maybe jeans) - cropped hair, combat boots/

But recently i got my hair grown to a messy size , then drunk one night - i shut off the light and randomly shaved it, kept if for a while.

Coming from a very violent and shitty town i was really surprised by the reactions i got here (Cluj) - basically the worst reactions i got were people staring with mouths dropping , people that were talking on their phone suddenly stopping with dropped mouths - things like that.

If i was in my hometown or even Bucharest i would have been attacked for sure, but i always carry CS gas (it's legal here).

15 Feb 2012, 10:52
Romania

Also @CrustGrrrl - you prolly are a shitty person , but at least you don't use that passive-aggressive shit like most women do, good for you.

15 Feb 2012, 11:04

CrustGrrrl wrote:
I live in California, but During the Summer I've gone on tour as a Merchandise seller, Roadie, Technician.....And I think I am going to try and work for HellCat or OneSideDummy in the future......(Maybe).

But Boston SUCKS Lol. Except for the few punk bands that come out of there I hated Boston.

I live in California and have toured through Boston quite often. I don't know where you were at, but it couldn't have been Boston. The "Few bands" there = half the punk bands in the US that are worth a shit. They have an amazing scene and more Unity within that scene than any other city I have seen. California has plenty of venues, but no unity and no dedication. Perhaps you are talking about all-age venues, in which case I cannot speak for Boston.

18 Feb 2012, 18:21
Profile WWW

When i was in high school there was a big group of "classic rock" and metal head guys judging my friend and I for being punk. They would say shit like "Punk died with the ramones." They were pretty fucking stupid,because I had the last laugh;they point and laugh at me but they are walking around wearing a "Nirvana" shirt. Nirvana would not be a alternative band if there was no punk. Fucking morons. I always get odd looks,just two weeks ago I went to see the queers,and ate at Arby's while this guy just stared. I guess red plaid bondage pants,with a black jean jacket with patches and buttons all over it to top it off with a 6 inch tall mohawk with a bunch of facial piercings was over the top for the little hick town. I was even judged by a "Punk" girl who said I was a "mall punk" because I have never slept on the street,and saying my appearance was "generic." Or the time some priest from the church were handing out mini bibles but didn't offer me one,and gave me a concerned look like I needed to be saved. I can go on forever,when you live in a little hick town in the middle of bumfuck you get all sorts of weird looks,and insults. About the stability of the punk scene,I've been concerned about it,it seems to be dying. I would always go to the warped tour to support the few small punk and ska bands that were on tour,but this is the first year since 2005 that I won't be going. Emo sheen bands give me a fucking headache,and I'm not in the mood to see teenyboppers parents get offended when they hear a band talk about dildos. Furthermore I have to drive two hours to see a punk band,because the city I live closest too has been taken over by "deathcore?" I have no idea what the fuck that is,but sounds like something that sucks. Sorry to write a book on the post,but it felt great to vent about it.
Turning rebellion into money

12 Mar 2012, 03:19

only skin on a military base. IN JAPAN. you wanna get stared at, be a tall white guy with Doc's on in Okinawa.

12 Mar 2012, 13:00

only skin on a military base. IN JAPAN. you wanna get stared at, be a tall white guy with Doc's on in Okinawa.

12 Mar 2012, 13:00

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing