Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Do you use drugs? 

Do you use drugs?
Never! 29%  29%  [ 18 ]
Occasionally 42%  42%  [ 26 ]
Daily 18%  18%  [ 11 ]
I'm a dope fiend 11%  11%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 62

Do you use drugs? 

Post  Re: Do you use drugs?
Share this album on Facebook

Weed mainly (everyday), alcohol whenever I can scrounge up $5 and walk to the store, prescriptions when I'm feeling blue lol mostly xannies and roxies but rarely, psychedelics on practically a monthly regiment. I don't take E, meth, or coke strictly because purity is so low. Harm reduction is the key to drugs :D

One question for sXe people: Do you drink coffee or take aspirin? What about when you go to the emergency room, do you reject painkillers? Jus curious :idea:

22 Jun 2011, 13:47

Yeah... I actually like coke once in a while, when all my old buddies get together we like to get real drunk, sniff some coke, and wander around generally being awesome for 24-48 hours at a time. Happens once or twice a year these days, too much distance between too many people. We never do random street-coke though, one of my buddies has a boss connect. But I just read reports of Levamisole being used to cut cocaine. Levamisole is a veterinary drug used to de-worm livestock and it literally makes your flesh rot off. They found 6 people who "developed purple-colored patches of necrotic skin on their ears, nose, cheeks and other parts of their body," after consuming levamisole-cut coke.

This is the shit you have to deal with when you put criminals in charge of a market. Everyone fucking knows that you don't let a god damn crackhead fuck with your shit. Lol... the worst part is these crackheads are fucking with our weed too. Not my weed, mind you, but possibly yours. Just don't buy weed... don't buy anything from a fucking crackhead, nothing that you have to consume anyway, I actually got my tv from a crackhead. And if I find out he cut that shit with flesh-eating chemicals...

http://gawker.com/5814260/flesh+eating- ... -us-russia

Good thing for us the CIA imports heroin for us. Lol, that's a joke, I don't believe that... just mad about american troops guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan. In Russia, heroin addicts are turning to an even more dangerous home-made alternative they call krokodil. Information below, if you're interested. Doesn't tell you how to make it, just a heads-up for any idiots who might be reading this.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 00787.html

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

22 Jun 2011, 22:37

I've personally made the decision never to use alcohol, tobacco, or any sort of recreational drug. I'm even somewhat wary about certain medications. Caffeine's obviously a given, but members of my family have lost a lot to hardcore drugs and I've never wished to travel down the same path. Alcoholism and drug addiction are genetic in my family.

23 Jun 2011, 03:29
United States

hamburger_buddy wrote:
Weed mainly (everyday), alcohol whenever I can scrounge up $5 and walk to the store, prescriptions when I'm feeling blue lol mostly xannies and roxies but rarely, psychedelics on practically a monthly regiment. I don't take E, meth, or coke strictly because purity is so low. Harm reduction is the key to drugs :D

One question for sXe people: Do you drink coffee or take aspirin? What about when you go to the emergency room, do you reject painkillers? Jus curious :idea:

I'm Straight edge and to answer you question i dont drink coffee. until coffee has this unbelievable good taste, coffee is nasty. having said that, coffee is NOT A FUCKING DRUG. any edgers who said that, needs a smack in the face.

Aspirin i also dont take, but that because im fucked in the head and that me. but again it not breaking straight edge code. if im unbelievable pain im gonna take painkillers. anyone who wouldnt is either insane and dump for try to make a point for straight edge.

like i said im straight edge, but it doesnt mean im agaisnt drugs. if it make you happy, go for it. who am i or anyone else to tell you how to live your life. for me it when it becomes your life style, that when it becomes a problems. see going to a friends house to chill and them having acouple beers or even more than then they should and getting shit face, fine, whatever, the next day we'll laugh about it. but having it become and every weekend or even every day thing, that just sad.

i want to have fun a try something different once in awhile. watching people get shit face, and me holding your hair so you dont throw up on it every day or getting high sitting in the house talking about the last time they got high every day doesn't excite me.

i need to get out, go to show, pick up a girl, grind on the floor, going to boston to see the bruins parade, crusie at the beach with my low rider bike with my pitbull at my side, pick up two girls, bring'em back to my place and get to it and take'em back out to eat like a real gentlemen.

and that how to live. none of this fake shit with being edge or being a users, fighting the system or praying on your needs. mother fuckers need to chillout every once and while have fun. instead of being angry all the time about something they can't control... "cough" ungovernable "cough".

if you really want to make a different, live by these saying "today it's you, tomorrow is me" meaning help out other and have respect for all and then worry about your self. and " A man stand up for what he believes, a fool fights to change other beliefs" meaning blast your style but dont try to force everyone into your style.

24 Jun 2011, 17:26

Coffee isn't a drug, you are correct, CAFFEINE the main component of coffee, on the other hand is undeniably a drug. Same thing for ibuprofen and acetaminophen. What you should have said is "these are socially acceptable drugs, so using them doesn't conflict with the already contradictory idea of 'straight-edge' "

"or getting high sitting in the house talking about the last time they got high every day doesn't excite me. "

this makes it seem like you have no intelligent friends, bro. Which sucks for you, I would suicide the shit out of myself if all my friends just talked about getting high when we were high... We talk about social reform, art, health, the wonders of the universe, etc. We talk about everything that matters while enjoying some nice clean marijuanerxz. I also study, read, and write all of my projects while high. (I have a 3.6 GPA in Chemical Engineering, muckapuck, and chemistry classes are the hardest to do well in, apparently, and engineering classes are the second hardest.) Combine that with marijuana making you stupid, slow, and boring, and if you can find logic I'll quit tomorrow.

Here is the truth: marijuana does not make you intelligent, if you are stupid and you smoke marijuana... you'll still be stupid. Read a few dozen books then pick up a joint, that's what I did. Now Marijuana brings me to a state of mind where I am much more lucid, though much less physically active. I don't smoke before I work out... but not because it makes me lazy, really, it just makes me want to either converse about astrophysics, ancient philosophy, or write. I can't work out when all I'm thinking of is rapidly rotating pulsars releasing gravitational rays and crazy shit, Einstein-Rosen intra-universal bridges, the fact that every single thing that we see around us evolved over 15 billion years from hydrogen molecules. Lol, fuckin stupid stoners talking about dumb shit that doesn't matter all the time...

And say what you like about ungovernable, atleast he has the balls to stand up for what he believes despite the fact that 90% of the world is too ignorant to even be aware of the existence of his views. It's a hard fuckin battle when you're trying to help a world too stupid to even realize or accept it needs help, you know. My respect goes in that direction. Fuck all bitches that back down from confrontation.

"Stand up straight and state strongly your beliefs, or forever sit and mark yourself no comrade of mine! For we are a union of free-souls with free-minds and we seek not your co-operation, but your vision." Once again: an asymptotic approach to the truth, you'll never be completely right, the closest you can get is to accept the ways in which you are demonstrably wrong.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

24 Jun 2011, 22:08
United States

i would say i have intelligent friends, but i could say that my friends are fun and loving, every day we chill. and for you wanting to commit suicide, shit if you think it better for you go ahead. im living life.

just to be clear,i never Marijuana make your stupid, Marijuana get your out of your normal state of mind, having said that Marijuana is not a drug or at least shouldnt be lable as a bad drug.

and your right i was being an ass on the ungovernable commit and for that i apologize. in all honesty i admire ungovernable, really strong views and hard not to agree with. my thing with him is that he's a bit to harsh for someone who believe in what he believes. he all about anarchism which is amazing on paper but to insult other for not believeing his views well he's controdicting himself and show why anarchism doesnt work. other than that ungovernable is one kick ass dude. and if we could do it proudly follow ungovernable to revolution to anarchism. my only thing is that i know it not gonna happen so im not gonna waste my time on a losing battle. and it find that im wrong cause you know whats the beauty of it is, SO ARE YOU.

25 Jun 2011, 21:49

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing