Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Why dont people like The Casualties? 

Post  Re: Why dont people like The Casualties?
Share this album on Facebook

DxFxFx wrote:
The Casualties suck probably because they spend more time looking punk, then producing decent punk rock music. Theyre the typical "post card punk" stereotype. Their lyrics are pretentious and stereotypical. Their music isn't even good, same with shit like clit 45, the unseen and a global threat...pretty much all that PUNKCORE shit sucks. Not to mention, despite being 'diehards' they play Warped Tour. They're sell outs.

And Ungovernable, you're probably the biggest poser in here. "I'm an anarcho-punk, im in it for the politcs". Fuck the politics, thats not what punks about. You should just be a hippy, because punk rock is not for you. Calling people pussies isnt sexist? One thing is for sure you need a proper ass kicking.

Is calling someone a dick sexist? Then what is calling someone an asshole? Misanthropy? You're trying way too hard to make ungovernable look bad and the only result is that you appear foolish.

"Punk rock is not for you." Other than various other forms of hatred, I've never seen a less punk sentence than that. Like it or not, politics control the fucking world, bro. The only way to even attempt to save the tens of thousands who die needlessly every day is through politics. Is punk not about saving people? Is punk about anything other than what I fucking decide for myself that it is about?

"pretty much all that PUNKCORE shit sucks."

Once again "Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man." And as it turns out, every one of the ~7 billion people on this planet have an equally valid individual opinion. "One thing is for sure you need a proper ass kicking." There it is, an even worse proclamation! He doesn't agree... KILL HIM!

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

09 Jun 2011, 18:36

DxFxFx wrote:
The Casualties suck probably because they spend more time looking punk, then producing decent punk rock music. Theyre the typical "post card punk" stereotype. Their lyrics are pretentious and stereotypical. Their music isn't even good, same with shit like clit 45, the unseen and a global threat...pretty much all that PUNKCORE shit sucks. Not to mention, despite being 'diehards' they play Warped Tour. They're sell outs.

And Ungovernable, you're probably the biggest poser in here. "I'm an anarcho-punk, im in it for the politcs". Fuck the politics, thats not what punks about. You should just be a hippy, because punk rock is not for you. Calling people pussies isnt sexist? One thing is for sure you need a proper ass kicking.

Is calling someone a dick sexist? Then what is calling someone an asshole? Misanthropy? You're trying way too hard to make ungovernable look bad and the only result is that you appear foolish.

"Punk rock is not for you." Other than various other forms of hatred, I've never seen a less punk sentence than that. Like it or not, politics control the fucking world, bro. The only way to even attempt to save the tens of thousands who die needlessly every day is through politics. Is punk not about saving people? Is punk about anything other than what I fucking decide for myself that it is about?

"pretty much all that PUNKCORE shit sucks."

Once again "Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man." And as it turns out, every one of the ~7 billion people on this planet have an equally valid individual opinion. "One thing is for sure you need a proper ass kicking." There it is, an even worse proclamation! He doesn't agree... KILL HIM!

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

09 Jun 2011, 19:09
United States

who gives a fuck. you shouldnt care. they're my favorite fuckin band, and i dont bother arguing with the haters. haha, most of the people who hate on em weren't even born when they first started. and anyways, most of them talk shit, yet they still go to the shows. see ya there,hahahaha

09 Jun 2011, 23:51
Profile WWW
United Kingdom

i like them im going to see them in a few weeks never seen them before either , but i can see why people would have a go saying there just stereotypically trying to be punk the casualties have said themselves there trying to recreate the whole uk82 sound but i listen to them cause i like them there not the greatest of bands but there alright :-)

10 Jun 2011, 19:23
United Kingdom

DxFxFx wrote:

I was in agreement with you up until you started on ungovernable.

Punk actually has a lot to do with politics, because everything is tied to politics in one way or another. I'm sure a lot of the bands you listen to have a song about the government... that's politics right there. I bet at some point in your life you have complained about the increasing prices of things, that's politics too. You can't avoid it, and especially not in the punk scene. Besides, punks and hippies aren't very far apart anyway...

12 Jul 2011, 12:37
United States

ungovernable you suck, and dutchkill i dont like ya cuz your homophobic but otherwise i agree but still you be a dick

12 Jul 2011, 12:53
United States

yeah i agree they can be a bit of a stereo type but that shit was part of what got me thru middle school i being the only punker there i dont listen to them as much now, but they still play amazing live and every now then a song by them will come onto the shuffle by them and ill get a huge smile on my face remembering the days when i lived on that stuff. Dont be a shit head and hate everything cuz they arent in it for the money, they are in it because the love the music they play. They didnt really sell out, they were never on a major label, they are on side one dummy records, nothing on the music tv came on bout them

12 Jul 2011, 13:01
United States

Selling out is just as subjective as their music style being, "UK82" or Drunk punk or whatever. I personally do not like Jorge. He is one six pack of old-e away from being completely retarded. Try carrying on a conversation with him and you will see why his lyrics are so basic. I remember going to a VOD matinee show in 96 or something and then cathching the Special Duties reunion show (pretty good for a comeback that completely lacked integrity) and Jorge who must have been 39 years old at the time had pissed Jake off for one reason or another and out of anger he was talking about how Jorges girlfriend was sixteen. When I saw him with her later, she most definately had not broke voting age. Legality aside, that is kinda fucked up. From my point of view the older I get, the easier it gets to understand womens mentalities, and being 39 (or however old he was at the time) would be an unfair advantage if you were just trying to get laid, which those guys are known to be about. And with his status in the scene, dating him would be a prestigious position for an impressionable girl. Its laughably pathetic.

12 Jul 2011, 14:22

First Off, you people need to learn how to use Grammar at a 1st grade level....

Anyway, I really don't like those bands that call themselves punk in every single album. The Exploited were okay when I first heard them, but I'm pretty sure I only like one song, and their singer supports Neo-Nazism.....

I like bands like The Smiths, who really didn't care what they look liked or whatever the hell their subculture is......The Casualties would be good actually if they didn't sing about the same repetitive stuff.....

I do like the song Punk Rock Love though, but that is about it :/

12 Jul 2011, 15:01
United Kingdom

crustgrrrl im glad ive met a punk who likes the smiths lol my ex got me into them but the casualties are alright im going to see them there nothing great but they have energetic music so should be good live and i love the song punk rock love . but the smiths are classed as indie one of the first indie bands i think

12 Jul 2011, 18:39
United States

What do you mean..........you people?????

12 Jul 2011, 18:57

arobin34 wrote:
What do you mean..........you people?????

Your post has contributed nothing of value. Thanks alot for the useless comment.

Anyway the people that like The Smiths you get a Thumbs up, they created Indie music and are Great.

On the topic, People don't like The casualties beacause they act very Stereotpyical. Their music is energetic and fun, but tend to label and sing about being Punk.

The Topics on which they approach are primarily the same. Punk, Uniting against the system, Drinking, and stuff related to that.

12 Jul 2011, 19:30

Without talking about ethic, they always sound the same, no musical effort. They're useless.

19 Jul 2011, 22:05

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing