Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Anti-war t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

The shit starter 

Post  Re: The shit starter
Share this album on Facebook

ahahahaah you're pathetic BloodyAnarchy, you're just a fucking poser, go back listening to your favorite band the fashion punks from Casualties and keep thinking they have the greatest lyrics in the world... fucking douchebag.... Only your name proves you're a fucking poser... Bloody Anarchy? What the fuck is that ? Anarchism isn't supposed to be bloody, fucking dumbass, you sound like some stereotype coming straight from a mass media report

11 Feb 2011, 02:12

Hey kieren. Do you really think I talk like that in real life? Holy shit. I was not serious when I typed that. Come to think of it I have never said "booyah" or the other thing in my life. Seriously, not lying. Sorry. Do I have to talk serious on this site? I can't use non-serious phrases? Plus I was bored and just wanted to see if this person is as smart as they think they are, and after reading their post the answer is no.

Wow ungovernable. Tisk tisk. This is hard to type. I have to stop laughing first. It's funny how you can only stick to one thing and not reply to the other things said. As for my name. No. The word "Bloody" doesn't mean blood that comes from a living thing. It's British slang. Like "Bloody hell, the cops are here." Not "He's gushing a lot of blood". Or it could be said that anarchy run through my veins. There for I would bleed anarchy. Quit metaphorical. And again, NOOOOOO! (I feel like I have to exaggerate the word "no" so this will get into your pea size brain.) The Casualties are not my favorite band nor do I think they have the greatest lyrics. I don't have a favorite band for there are too many to be my favorite.

11 Feb 2011, 22:10

Quote:
Plus I was bored and just wanted to see if this person is as smart as they think they are, and after reading their post the answer is no.

Oh ok i'm not smart because i write "bwahhaha" what a good argument, Einstein

Quote:
No. The word "Bloody" doesn't mean blood that comes from a living thing. It's British slang. Like "Bloody hell, the cops are here." Not "He's gushing a lot of blood". Or it could be said that anarchy run through my veins. There for I would bleed anarchy. Quit metaphorical.

Still sounds dumb.

11 Feb 2011, 23:59

Alright. I have figured you out. You are mister fucking right. You can never be wrong on anything. You were/are wrong about a lot of the shit you type, but not in your mind. Nope. Never. I don't give a shit what you think, feel, say or do. I would care more if a mosquito bit me then what you write on these posts. If this is the best you can do then I am moving on. You suck at this. I was making fun of the way you type laugh. There was no argument. You, for some reason, can't argue the whole point(s) being made. You stick to one thing. I talked about a lot of stuff, but you can only stick to one. You can write something if you want to but I probably wont come back to read it. You're pathetic. The words you spew are less important then.....Come to think of it everything is more important than your words. Wow. Sucks to be you.

20 Feb 2011, 03:44

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing