Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

what do you think about it ? 
United Kingdom

Post  Re: what do you think about it ?
Share this album on Facebook

If i could drive i'd of picked you up haha but shame ya we live so far away , im setting of at 6 or 7 to get at rebellion this year im gonna be knackered !!! lol im meant to be drinking on the way there an all so im gonna be tired and wrecked haha

27 Jul 2011, 00:16

Rosie I fucking love your English talk :D. Anyway If I was driving I'd pick you both up, but I'm taking a Boat.....And I easily get sea sick so I hope this doesn't turn out for the worst.

Rebellion is going to be pretty good this year though :D

27 Jul 2011, 00:28
United Kingdom

@CrustGrrrl haha thanks its very tierd sort of geordie haha im having trouble sleeping so just thought i'd come on ere lol but awh hope ya ok on the boat i send my luck :-) but yeah rebellion should be great , might be last time i go though cause my mate i usually go with isn't into punk really now (he bought his ticket when he was into it ) and the other 2 people im goin wiv one is off to uni next year and the other one i don't really know his very shy , but i'd love to be able to go , but im just really looking forward to this year , ive been listening to a lot of ska and the smiths lately so just putting all the bands im gonna see at rebellion on shuffle on my laptop haha , btw im gonna be checking out stza solo at rebellion guessing you'l be there so i might see ya :-) haha

27 Jul 2011, 00:43

I'll probably be Kissing and hugging Stza.....It's been a while since I last saw him :/, and I might sing with Stza to. I did it with him at a few shows on the last couple SFH and LOC shows I did with him. I will have bright pink hair and basically look like a Hipster so I will stick out most likely.......Walk by The Exploited show and see if you can see me :D

27 Jul 2011, 00:57
United Kingdom

idk what colour my hair will be , maybe boring brown cause my dye has grownn out but i could be bright red by then maybe , but what's a hipster ? lol but i think the damned are on when the exploited are on haha but i usually wear my fake leather jacket one arm has a uk subs patch saftey pined to it the other arm a rancid one and ive got short spikey hair and i'l be wearing my ripped fishnets and black skirt wiv tartan straps on or pink leopard print trousers lol

27 Jul 2011, 01:05

Fuck. I forgot your from the U.k so you don't know.....Let me post a picture Lol(might be Semi-outdated -.-)

27 Jul 2011, 01:28

That is about 6 months ago......I grew about 2 inches and My hair is slightly longer and might be in a Mohawk sort-of.

27 Jul 2011, 01:54
United Kingdom

Rosie punx wrote:
If i could drive i'd of picked you up haha but shame ya we live so far away , im setting of at 6 or 7 to get at rebellion this year im gonna be knackered !!! lol im meant to be drinking on the way there an all so im gonna be tired and wrecked haha

CrustGrrrl wrote:
Anyway If I was driving I'd pick you both up, but I'm taking a Boat.....And I easily get sea sick so I hope this doesn't turn out for the worst.

Heh thanks you two, but it would take ages to drive here and back again lol.

I'll work something out, I'll keep checking around and shit :P

CrustGrrrl wrote:

That is about 6 months ago......I grew about 2 inches and My hair is slightly longer and might be in a Mohawk sort-of.

Pretty :)

I used to have pink hair haha, no idea why since I hate pink and it didn't suit me at all lol :? Suits you loads though!

27 Jul 2011, 10:08
United Kingdom

@crustgrrl pretty pic :-) i'll look out for ya at blackpool if ya see some drunk girl shouting crustgrrl it'll be me haha probably half the crowd will turn round when i shout crustgrrl like haha .
@horrorpunk-zombie ive been near london well past it before i think it is 5 or 6 hours in the car from where i live to there so it would take 10 hours haha. it'll be good if ya could work summit out rob a car haha or hop a train lol eee i used to sneak on trains for free all the time lol can't now cause of them things ya have to put your ticket in or ya can't get out haha

27 Jul 2011, 13:43

horrorpunk-zombie wrote:
Rosie punx wrote:

CrustGrrrl wrote:
Anyway If I was driving I'd pick you both up, but I'm taking a Boat.....And I easily get sea sick so I hope this doesn't turn out for the worst.

Heh thanks you two, but it would take ages to drive here and back again lol.

I'll work something out, I'll keep checking around and shit :P

CrustGrrrl wrote:

Pretty :)

I used to have pink hair haha, no idea why since I hate pink and it didn't suit me at all lol :? Suits you loads though!

Thanks Lol.

I never really liked Pink. My friend dyed my hair in my sleep with this spray stuff, and did a terrible job....So I went to the store and they only had permanent hair dye. I guess it just kind of stuck.

27 Jul 2011, 15:07
United Kingdom

i'd kill someone if they dyed my hair in my sleep and it went bad lol :-) but yours looks cool i was thinking about going pink but red is more my colour , but ive noticed a lot of trendy lass's have been going red becuase of rihanna and i dont want people to think i have because of that haha but they wont cause i dont look like i listen to her lol

27 Jul 2011, 18:18
United Kingdom

CrustGrrrl wrote:
Thanks Lol.

I never really liked Pink. My friend dyed my hair in my sleep with this spray stuff, and did a terrible job....So I went to the store and they only had permanent hair dye. I guess it just kind of stuck.

Lol how did your friend manage to do that? Surely you would have woken up, and they must have made a big mess haha.

Rosie punx wrote:
but yours looks cool i was thinking about going pink but red is more my colour , but ive noticed a lot of trendy lass's have been going red becuase of rihanna and i dont want people to think i have because of that haha but they wont cause i dont look like i listen to her lol

Yeah I've noticed that too lately, everyone has red hair... Don't worry about it, if you want it that colour then dye it - fuck what people think ;)

Rosie punx wrote:
might be last time i go though cause my mate i usually go with isn't into punk really now (he bought his ticket when he was into it )

Will your mate sell me his ticket? :P I'm gonna try and save up to go next year, so you have to go next year too lol

27 Jul 2011, 20:00

Rosie punx wrote:
i'd kill someone if they dyed my hair in my sleep and it went bad lol :-) but yours looks cool i was thinking about going pink but red is more my colour , but ive noticed a lot of trendy lass's have been going red becuase of rihanna and i dont want people to think i have because of that haha but they wont cause i dont look like i listen to her lol

Yeah. When I dyed my hair pink alot of people thought I dyed it beacause the actual band P!nk.I would never Dye my hair permanently just beacause Someone I liked did it, and P!nk sucks anyway.

@ Horropunk- Their is hair color where you actually spray it on the persons hair. Mine was like 3 feet long at the time, and she sprayed alot really shitty, and I got pissed.

Also I hate when someone just get's into punk, and then gets out. You aren't a real punk if you just go through a Phase.....

27 Jul 2011, 23:49
United Kingdom

@crustgrrl i know i could never have a phase with punk its my life thats one reason why i got my vice squad tattoo when i turned 18 .
@horrorpunk-zombie we should both meet up if we go next year and if ya get ya ticket in october its 25 pound cheaper :-) but aye i think i might dye my hair red like if i can afford to im so skint lately with rebellion coming up i can't wait to go though a week today !!! i'll do a review of it on ere when i get back haha .

28 Jul 2011, 18:45
United Kingdom

Crasshole, shouldn't you drop the "Cr" off the front of your username. What's the "White pride World wide" symbol on your post about ? Are you a f racist.Punk or true rebellion is about being against the super rich establishment and their brainwashing selfish ways. It's not about adopting their conquer and divide tactics they try to force on the general public through their papers and tv stations.Racism and this white pride s is about dividing and conquering the general public stopping us uniting against the establishment.

You can be a rebel or punk no matter what your colour.White people originally came from the rift in Africa anyway, where the human population started.Colour is just about how close to the equator, you and your most recent ancestors lived anyway, it's about pigmentation because of more sun rays directly hitting you that's all.Stop being an idiot and fitting in with the conquer and divide ideas ie racism pushed on you by the
establishment press and stations.

25 Oct 2011, 07:37

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing