Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Anti-war t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

United Kingdom

Post  69
Share this album on Facebook

There are alot of misconceptions about skinheads out there... by far the worst and most damaging has been the Nazi image that some bonehead fools fueled by the NF and media produced. Before i start this rant i would to say i am against racism and i am glad to see what is being done to keep nazi's out of the skinhead scene but i would like to point out that far left ideals dont belong in the scene either (In my opinion). Most people on here will know that skinhead comes from London in the late 1960's, where working class whites and blacks rubbed shoulders, there was still however alot of racism some between blacks and whites, but most was blacks and whites 'paki bashing' and to us fighting someone based on thier skin colour was no different to fighting someone because they were a mod, or a hippy. On the point of hippies, hippies were to us middle class druggies and althought we mostly kept politicis out of things we would have certainly leaned more to the right, left wing politics are for hippies and the middle class! And now for a point on classes, why is everyone shouting about being working class, we were proud to be working class but didnt go around making out like we were better than people, thats why we hated the middle class! not for some kind of percieved insult upon proleteriants! there was more to life than being a skinhead, we were skins and really it was just another form of fashion and other than that we were like any other youth culture, going out for a few drinks, getting into fights and having your mates there to back you up, watching footie. It wasnt about revolutions against the ruling classes? I remember skins who had all sorts of other interests outside of the scene, personaly i liked fishing (had to steal any decent tackle) my best mate used to sit at train stations hoping to see a steam engine (i didnt get it). I suppose this rant wont count for everyone but i hope for the people who talk about the spirit of 69 they can understand it was nothing to do with politics or revolutions, left or right!

and shouting oi! and sharp at everything makes you look retarded

22 Oct 2012, 15:31

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Bastard Sons Of Cavan - Masks, Megaphones & Mayhem!! (2016)
• The Twilighters - The Twilighters (2016)
• Eh Up from Staffs U.K.
• Batmobile - Brand New Blisters (2017)
• What's crackin boys?
• Bristol Bulldogs - Never Forget . full cd OI!
• hellooooo
• Re: HARDCORE OLD SCHOOL RADIO
• Re: Hello from puerto Rico
• Undead Generation - Free EP (South Africa) (2017)
• Re: Case - Ain't Gonna Dance
• Request: The Table
• California Shows (Winter 2017)
• FiveSidedDice - Big Brother EP (South African Ska/Punk)

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing