Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Best Casualties Album 
Canada

Post  Re: Best Casualties Album
Share this album on Facebook

www.punkoiska.com, they have some really good oi and hardcore.

08 Feb 2011, 22:51

Thanks buddy, I got some Devotchkas, The Damned(pretty sure I like this band, can't really remember though, it's been so long since I had all my music...), and one of the Daycare Swindlers albums. Not really what I was looking for, but I'm gonna' put a request list up there and see what happens. Asif they don't even have JFA or RKL, those were the ones I was expecting to find on there the most... or atleast the Morning Glory punk island show and American Distress, that shit is new. Anyway, thanks. Should let me know if you find any other sites.
"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

09 Feb 2011, 06:13

you can easily find devotchkas or damned on punksandskins.com

for your other requests check out on soulseek

09 Feb 2011, 10:47

Yeah, I wasn't looking for the Devotchkas or the Damned though, I forgot about both, they just came up while I was searching for other stuff. I actually ended up finding a lot of good shit on that site, it just wouldn't come up in the search, I had to go through the list. So thanks a lot Kieren =)

Thanks ungovernable, I don't want to download soulseek unless I really can't find something though. I don't know when I'm gonna' get around to sorting all this music out anyway, probably not for months, lol.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

10 Feb 2011, 02:34
Canada

man i have been looking for RKL and JFA too! i cant find that shit any where!

10 Feb 2011, 04:12

I actually found both of them on that site you gave me and a bunch of other good shit I was looking for. No seeders for JFA right now, but I'll edit the links in here if I can find them again.

RKL
http://punksandskins.com/dl.php?go=http ... php?t=5645

JFA
http://punksandskins.com/dl.php?go=http ... php?t=2141

The search on that site sucks.

Aldous Huxley

10 Feb 2011, 13:25
Canada

i know man, it gives you like all the stuff in the forum and shit too. im pretty sure they are going to fix it soon though.

10 Feb 2011, 20:55

I have to say that I agree with Ungovernable but i don't know for sure any hard facts about the Casualties although I do still love them. I would think The Exploited was homophobic. Hmm. . . I didn't think about that. There is a history of homophobia in the punk scene because its very patriarchal. I have met the most of the members of the Casualties more than once and aren't homophobic and quite humble without the exception of Jorge who always seem to ditch right after he performs. I have to say my favorite album is On The Frontline in spanish.

22 Mar 2011, 16:15

XxBloodyAnarchyxX wrote:
The Casualties did a show here with Leftover Crack last year. If Leftover Crack is willing to do a show with The Casualties then they can't be that poser. Yeah, they did use to sing about drinking a lot and spiky hair, but I haven't heard a song about drinking, hating crusties or hippies sense the freakin' 90's. They are in their 30's now. They have matured sense then. Vocalizing about what really matters in life. I know they support Anarchy as well. Jorge even said at the show with Leftover Crack that he would like to see Anarchy rule. I will support The Casualties as long as they keep playing the songs they play. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, feels, or says about it. Here's what they can do. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it. So there are songs they do that you don't agree with. I think that would go for a lot of punk bands out there. Some songs are good, others aren't. Also, so what if they showed up in a limo. Who gives a shit? If you do then you're wasting your hate on the wrong thing. To tell you the truth, who wouldn't want to cruse around in a limo filled with beer and your best friends? I went on a party bus with a lot of my friends once and we went to different bars. Does that make me a poser? Tough shit if you think it does. We drank our asses off. The bus was awesome too. It was an old school bus redone with bench seats running the length of the bus. Hell yeah. It's called fun. I would do it all over again if we had the money. It took us a year to save up for it. Money well spent. Again. If you think The Casualties are posers because of the past and some limo thing cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.

If there is any band I fuckin love, it would be Leftover Crack!!!! Gay Rude Boys Unite!!!!

22 Mar 2011, 16:16
Australia

ungovernable wrote:
Casualties are cool when you are a teenager.

...And then you grow up and realize they're just fashion punks.

WTF????

22 Jun 2012, 16:13
Sweden

Yeah....If you guys still think The Exploited are nazis you really need to watch this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeKn42GWYO4

19 Jan 2014, 21:17

Fuck people who say they're posers. I used to say they were posers when I was 16 too, because hurr-durr they made millions of punk. Well I'm 25 now, if I could make the money they made of punk, i'd gladly sign up, it's not like no bands from the '70s or uk82 never made money of punk. Err when I was younger, we'd say they were posers for dressing too punk, that was stupid too. But, now that I'm 25, I tried listening to them the other day--I'd say their best stuff are their demo and the early singles/ep's so, basically the early years, and some of the early bootlegs.

23 Feb 2014, 05:03

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing