Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

my blackpool rebellion punk fest 4 day adventure review lol 
United Kingdom

Post  my blackpool rebellion punk fest 4 day adventure review lol
Share this album on Facebook

well horrorpunk zombie reminded me about doing this and i have a lot of spare time on my hands lately so i might aswell lol . This is my review of the biggest punk fest in the world !!!! :)
DAY 1
Arrived at blackpool exhausted but amazed at loads of punks from all over the world on this day i got very drunk and saw an abba tribute band and was amazed to see punks pogoin to dancing queen lol but as i was intoxicated i joined in lol . i also saw a nottingham band called girlfixer who were ok but were a bit to heavy for me . later on i drank more vodka and saw the old firm casuals who i was pleasantly suprised by i expected them to be more oi but they had a lot of rancid influenced . i went to the pub and there was some scottish pervs who i could just figure him out sayin summit about a shag so i ran away wiv my pint lol i then saw half of the meteors and stumbled to the hotel lol.
DAY 2
this day i was very rough and i saw a good psychobilly band called creepshow i also saw the crazy texas terri bomb who were brilliant as always and i caught a bit of drongo's for europe and i went and got a four pack and got more drunk on the street and met random people , then i saw rubella ballet who were brilliant !!! all colourull and cool lol i missed most of gbh as i was having a debate with a punk man but i caught 4 songs and pogo'd away lol i missed half of the damned as my mate was tired :x but on this day i met bekki from vice squad i was drunk and didnt realise she was getting filmed and i showed her my vice squad tattoo and it got filmed lol
DAY 3
i missed a lot of bands cause of getting drunk lol but i saw the poly styrene tribute and it was so amazing RIP poly some idiot was very disrespectfull and every one boo'd at him . i then went and bought some bondage trousers as they were cheap and a bottle of vodka lol then i caught the amazing deadline during this a german skinhead kept talking to me and i didn't understand him so i went and pogo'd lol , straight after deadline was vice squad who were great as always then the subhumans everyone was upset with me seeing all of the subhumans as they were on untill 2 and they were to tierd but i wasn't missing them as they were one of the main bands i wanted to see and they were brilliant .
Day 4
i was exhausted as was everyone else but still having a great time i saw a brilliant ska band called dirty revolution i couldnt skank as my feet and legs were collapsing lol then saw the brill goldblade and they did a xray spex cover of oh bondage up yours and got all the females up to sing the chorus then i saw the legedary uk subs and the crowd went crazy crowd surfing one man got up onstage and got dragged of lol . i then saw the amazing brilliant adicts !!! i got onstage with them and danced it was amazing and texas terri ran out and was dancing next to me lol , im still recovering but it was one of the best weekends of my life . really hope i can get to rebellion festival again i'd reccomend it to any punk people travel from all over the world to get there :) but that is my long review lol

10 Aug 2011, 19:05
United Kingdom

Post  Re: my blackpool rebellion punk fest 4 day adventure review lol

Haha sounds like a lot of fun :D

What were Vice Squad being filmed for?

11 Aug 2011, 19:21
United Kingdom

it was it was mental and idk but there whole show was filmed aswell and i was at the front row pogoin wiv some mexican haha but its goin on there facebook so if there's a clip of a drunken punk girl wiv a tattoo sayon stand strong stand proud its me haha

11 Aug 2011, 20:14
Canada

This was my first time going to blackpool aswell, I can definatley see how it has the biggest punk fest in the world status! Highlights throughout the Friday/Saturday that I went were: The Warriors,The League,Business,INFA RIOT!,Hard Skin,The Boys, The Dickies,and of course Cock Sparrer. The only bands I was excited to see that were abit of a let down were the damned(due to the half goth set) and major accident(the clockwork thing at 50+ is abit rich for me). Also, I would definately say to anyone going next year(I hope I can aswell!) to see if you can stay at the Mayfield Hotel, 20 pound a night including a full on breakfast, aswell as the friendliest and most punk/skin friendly family I've ever met.

24 Sep 2011, 19:47
United Kingdom

Hi thanks for the advice about the hotel is it near the winter gardens ? it was my 2nd time there and it was brill but my hotel was a mile and a half walk away so was walking at least 5 miles a day plus jumping about lol but my highlight of the weekend was definetly the adicts i got onstage haha

29 Sep 2011, 18:57
United States

I seeth with jelousy at the scene that you must have over there. it sounds goddamn amazing nothing like that can ever happen here in america with out some fucking corporate sponsorship and five fucking thousand advertisements being shoved down your thought. don't get me wrong while i'm not a nationalist I do love my country mainly its people and another time in history. I just

hate greed as a motivator to get ahead but I wont rant as im sure if i go on for to long some one will point out what is or isn't punk about whatever Ive wrote and the word poseur is probably gonna be thrown in there. I am all alone in a small ass backwards town

with no city or scene for miles stuck listening to my old lps all alone as the friends I do have A-do amuse me are a pack of metal heads B-while Ive done my best to get theme to realize why punk and its "children" are so damn amazing and better I have failed.

maybe some day the state will forgive my youthful indiscretions and release my passport and let me venture to see what a real scene looks like but chances are I'll just have to read about it from lucky bastards like yourselves. any way I just wanted to tell you howgreen I am with envy. but in its late and im completely fucked so I'm out.

fucking cheers
big blu

30 Sep 2011, 04:02
United Kingdom

im lucky i got to go to that festival , i had to travel from east side of uk to the west haha and as im low on funds i saved pennys up for over a year , it is a brill festival but im wanting to go this year its a struggle to get people to go as not many of my friends are into punk these days so im similair to you in a way with that situation .

30 Sep 2011, 16:31

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing